Wednesday, February 18, 2009

How to Learn Piano- Hear and Play Review

Musician's from around the world have attempted to master the piano or keyboard by dealing with the challenges associated with learning scales, chords and music theory. Few master these skills and become the envy of their friends while others fiddle around until they learn how to play piano by ear.
For musicians who learn to play by ear, piano lessons offered by Hear and Play have become extremely popular. Jermaine Griggs, the creator of Hear and Play, claims that user can quickly learn to play any song that they hear.

Does it really work?
The Hear and Play sales page makes pretty stiff claims, but you may be wondering if they are valid.
The introductory course, Secrets to Playing Piano by Ear, covers beginning techniques, music theory, chords, progressions, unique improvisation and more.
Here's a few testimonials from people about their experiences with Hear and Play products.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mr. Griggs,

I purchased your courses and I was very impressed by the professional quality of your product. I plan on ordering even more of your products in the future. This is in great contrast to other products I've ordered online. I ordered instructional materials from [various sites], and I was not impressed. Yours is truly a "good deal" for the money, and I will send many folks your way! I'm playing better already!

God Bless!

Bart Edmonds

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi,

I'm Evelyn. I've been playing piano for 9 months. Since I've discovered this site, I only knew some chords to play but now my piano playing has improved greatly!

Not only that, I've also learned some gospel songs, accessed many piano lessons online, and downloaded videos. And most of all there are so many friends who encourage and feed me the word of God. You get everything you need from this site! Thank You Jermaine!

Evelyn
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've been a musician for more than 9 years, and I had reached a point where I felt as if I was playing the same thing over and over as if I had hit a musical wall (...you get the point). At this point, I began searching for help online, and that's when I found this website; BOY - is it INFORMATIVE and RESOURCEFUL!

Since coming here, I've been complimented over and over about my new found "style" and "professional touch" of music. That's how much I've gained from this website, from the video lessons to the online posts with REAL musicians who LOVE music just as much as I do. This was my place of turning my CENTRIPETAL force of music taken to the next level.

Clint
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, my name is Marcus and I just wanted to let you know that I bought the book written by Jermaine Griggs called "The Secrets to Playing Piano By Ear."

With this course and the generous email follow-up lessons from J. Griggs, I have enhanced my live playing at church tremendously. The books, emails, and online lessons have taught me a lot of musical terminology that's just awesome. I can't wait to get more new releases. God Bless you!

-Marcus

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hear and Play provides lots of products. The beginning course, Secrets of Playing Piano by Ear, includes the following:
300 page ebook including diagrams, charts, notations, techniques, etc,
Cd-rom with several bonus software programs
Money-back guarantee

Click Here to check out Hear and Play for yourself, and finally figure out how to learn piano for yourself.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for helping people get the information they need. Great stuff as usual. Keep up the great work!!! piano class for adults singapore

    ReplyDelete